Vasanth, a 20 yr old University student currently working as a summer intern, had read a couple the standard personal finance books and even watched a number of videos relating to personal finance before he attended the KFI program. “But you can’t compare that with...
16 year old Ashlesha is a student at American School of Dubai. She was excited to enroll in the Financial Empowerment program because her family often talked about money, credit cards and finances and she wanted to be involved in the discussions. While she felt...
19 year old Ramona, a student at a leading British University was very intrigued when she first heard about the KFI Financial Empowerment program. While she wasn’t reckless with her spending she loved to shop online and that sometimes got out of hand. She described...
- The 5G Force for Good modelOctober 31, 2022
- A SCRIPT for Deep ImpactOctober 26, 2022
- Financial Empowerment is Upstream WorkOctober 1, 2022
- Leave the Tech AloneSeptember 26, 2022
- For Gen Z: 5 Common Myths about becoming Financially LiterateAugust 29, 2022
- For Gen Z, Financial Literacy isn’t enoughAugust 26, 2022
- 3 Essential Money Attitudes to Instill in TeenagersJuly 8, 2022
- 3 Things We Should Teach Our Teens About MoneyMay 30, 2022