Vasanth, a 20 yr old University student currently working as a summer intern, had read a couple the standard personal finance books and even watched a number of videos relating to personal finance before he attended the KFI program. “But you can’t compare that with...
16 year old Ashlesha is a student at American School of Dubai. She was excited to enroll in the Financial Empowerment program because her family often talked about money, credit cards and finances and she wanted to be involved in the discussions. While she felt...
19 year old Ramona, a student at a leading British University was very intrigued when she first heard about the KFI Financial Empowerment program. While she wasn’t reckless with her spending she loved to shop online and that sometimes got out of hand. She described...
- Building Trust and Impact: Why the Social Dimension of ESG Matters More than EverJuly 3, 2023
- Beyond Budgeting: Why Financial Literacy is a vital tool for Gen Z’s successApril 12, 2023
- The Heat Is On: How financial literacy can help combat climate changeApril 6, 2023
- Building a Better World: The Power of Partnerships for a Socially Sustainable FutureMarch 10, 2023
- Empowering Individuals, Strengthening Communities: The Link Between Financial Literacy and Social SustainabilityMarch 9, 2023
- Driving Social Sustainability through a Financial Literacy Initiative for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- A worthy Fin-Ed Strategy for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- The 5G Force for Good modelOctober 31, 2022