KFI GLOBAL conducts its financial education program at Emirates International School
Dubai, UAE: The Yr 12 students at Emirates International School attended KFI GLOBAL’s multi-award winning program on financial education.
This is part of an initiative, in partnership with Dubai Islamic Bank that drives social sustainability through financial literacy.
Students benefited from learning all about saving, spending wisely, budgeting and credit cards. Financial literacy really is the bedrock of social sustainability as this lays the foundation for financial inclusion and financial stability in society.
Marilyn Pinto, Founder at KFI GLOBAL said: “This skill is important makes a huge impact on a students life – on a personal, societal and even at a national level and its imperative that we teach this to youngsters so that they can make more intelligent money choices.
Rob Ellis, Principal at Emirates International School said: “We can prepare our students academically but it is only sessions like these like can prepare our students to be financially successful and in a good position to start off their lives.”
- Beyond Budgeting: Why Financial Literacy is a vital tool for Gen Z’s successApril 12, 2023
- The Heat Is On: How financial literacy can help combat climate changeApril 6, 2023
- Building a Better World: The Power of Partnerships for a Socially Sustainable FutureMarch 10, 2023
- Empowering Individuals, Strengthening Communities: The Link Between Financial Literacy and Social SustainabilityMarch 9, 2023
- Driving Social Sustainability through a Financial Literacy Initiative for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- A worthy Fin-Ed Strategy for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- The 5G Force for Good modelOctober 31, 2022
- A SCRIPT for Social SustainabilityOctober 26, 2022