Teaching Teens How to Invest
Most of us wish we had learned about investing earlier in our lives so why not teach teens about investing now?
Once they understand the underlying concepts of personal finance taught in our Money Management Course for Teens, we think it will be interesting to take them into the world of investing through our brand-new program called Investing – The Golden Ticket. This innovative program will give them a better understanding of the concept, what it entails, and more importantly, a head-start on the process.
(Read this fantastic article by Sam Instone on why young people should invest now: https://www.aesinternational.com/blog/why-young-people-should-invest-now.)
While we do introduce the topic of investing in the Money Management course, this program takes it up a notch. As with everything we teach, we first focus on the WHY and make them understand the reasons why it’s important to learn about investing and why they should start early.
We cover topics like types of investments, compound interest, risk & potential, diversification, the stock market, and much more.
This program is specially designed for this age group and delivered in a way that’s engaging, which leads to more effective learning. We break down these complex concepts into simple, easily digestible ideas that are can be readily understood and retained. These new ideas ignite their curiosity and open their minds up to endless possibilities – while helping to make them more responsible investors, able to evaluate, and make informed investment decisions when they grow up.
This intense program will run over two consecutive Saturdays and will begin in January 2019.
So give us a call and find out how we can help your kids get to the next level of financial intelligence.
By Marilyn L Pinto
#UnfairAdvantage #SmartIsTheNewCool #AddictedToLearning #FutureProof #GameChanger
- Building Trust and Impact: Why the Social Dimension of ESG Matters More than EverJuly 3, 2023
- Beyond Budgeting: Why Financial Literacy is a vital tool for Gen Z’s successApril 12, 2023
- The Heat Is On: How financial literacy can help combat climate changeApril 6, 2023
- Building a Better World: The Power of Partnerships for a Socially Sustainable FutureMarch 10, 2023
- Empowering Individuals, Strengthening Communities: The Link Between Financial Literacy and Social SustainabilityMarch 9, 2023
- Driving Social Sustainability through a Financial Literacy Initiative for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- A worthy Fin-Ed Strategy for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- The 5G Force for Good modelOctober 31, 2022