3 Reasons Why Financial Literacy is Still Elusive for Teenagers
We know how important it is to learn about money. We realize that our teenagers will undoubtedly be better off with this skill.
Have You Had the ‘Money Talk’ yet?
A couple of years ago, I was invited to a school to talk to the Yr 7 kids about the importance of financial education and during the conversation one of the girls said that she didn’t think she needed to learn about money because she intended to marry a rich man.
Entrepreneurship 101 — Epic Fail
(Yes, I found my own ‘hand over the face’ emoticon for this article)
3 Counterintuitive Money Mistakes to Avoid With Your Teen
As parents, we try our best to educate our teenagers around the topic of money. But sometimes, our best may not be good enough and on such a critical topic we need to make sure we’re nailing it perfectly. Here are 3 counterintuitive money mistakes…
My daughter Kyra is now 14. I started the Kids Finance Initiative 4 years ago because I was worried.
Black Friday Deals? We Think Not…
If you’re reading this expecting another ‘amazing deal’, I’m afraid you’re going to be disappointed.
What 2020 Has Taught Us
While I’m sure most of us would love to put this year behind us… maybe we shouldn’t be in such a rush to write it off.
Maybe we should take stock of what this year has taught us…
3 Classroom Rules Our Students Love ❤️
Aside from making sure that your kids benefit immensely from the learning, we do everything we can to make sure that your kids absolutely love the learning experience.
And our 3 classroom rules set the stage perfectly.
Here are some of the most common excuses we hear about why parents don’t want their kids to have a financial education – and our response.
Financial Literacy Before Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship programs are missing one key element – financial literacy.
- Beyond Budgeting: Why Financial Literacy is a vital tool for Gen Z’s successApril 12, 2023
- The Heat Is On: How financial literacy can help combat climate changeApril 6, 2023
- Building a Better World: The Power of Partnerships for a Socially Sustainable FutureMarch 10, 2023
- Empowering Individuals, Strengthening Communities: The Link Between Financial Literacy and Social SustainabilityMarch 9, 2023
- Driving Social Sustainability through a Financial Literacy Initiative for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- A worthy Fin-Ed Strategy for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- The 5G Force for Good modelOctober 31, 2022
- A SCRIPT for Social SustainabilityOctober 26, 2022