Students at Heriot Watt University in Dubai attend the KFI GLOBAL financial education program
Dubai, UAE: KFI GLOBAL delivered its award winning financial education program to students at Heriot Watt University. The program was extremely well received by the students who found it engaging and eye-opening.
This is part of an ongoing partnership with Dubai Islamic Bank which aims to drive social sustainability in the UAE through a financial literacy program for the younger generation.
Marilyn Pinto, Founder at KFI GLOBAL said: “There are myriad benefits to financial educating the younger generation: higher confidence and less anxiety in money matters, better mental health outcomes, greater control of their lives socially and economically, higher savings rate, more prudent use of financial instruments like credit cards, better understanding of debt and an early start to investing. These benefits tie in beautifully to social sustainability.”
- Beyond Budgeting: Why Financial Literacy is a vital tool for Gen Z’s successApril 12, 2023
- The Heat Is On: How financial literacy can help combat climate changeApril 6, 2023
- Building a Better World: The Power of Partnerships for a Socially Sustainable FutureMarch 10, 2023
- Empowering Individuals, Strengthening Communities: The Link Between Financial Literacy and Social SustainabilityMarch 9, 2023
- Driving Social Sustainability through a Financial Literacy Initiative for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- A worthy Fin-Ed Strategy for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- The 5G Force for Good modelOctober 31, 2022
- A SCRIPT for Social SustainabilityOctober 26, 2022