The Buck Stops Here
Crushing credit debt, rampant financial crime, a looming economic crisis every couple of years – why are our kids still not being taught how to handle money?
Our ‘Secret Sauce’ is BEST
Our experience over the last two years has enabled us to come up with a ‘Secret Sauce’ that we will now use in all our programs.
The importance of being financially literate – for kids!
Most people think that financial literacy has to do with math and formulas and is nothing that young children would easily grasp – but that’s a popular misconception.
‘Entrepreneur’ is the new buzz word these days, right up there with innovation, sustainability and happiness. And everyone’s jumping on the bandwagon.
Do you get enough pocket money?
If your allowance goes in a flash, instead of nagging mum and dad for more dirhams, maybe you need to be a smarter spender. Marilyn Pinto explains…
- Beyond Budgeting: Why Financial Literacy is a vital tool for Gen Z’s successApril 12, 2023
- The Heat Is On: How financial literacy can help combat climate changeApril 6, 2023
- Building a Better World: The Power of Partnerships for a Socially Sustainable FutureMarch 10, 2023
- Empowering Individuals, Strengthening Communities: The Link Between Financial Literacy and Social SustainabilityMarch 9, 2023
- Driving Social Sustainability through a Financial Literacy Initiative for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- A worthy Fin-Ed Strategy for Gen ZFebruary 19, 2023
- The 5G Force for Good modelOctober 31, 2022
- A SCRIPT for Social SustainabilityOctober 26, 2022